Feb 16, 2009

New Addition to the guide. I finally tried this place.


I finally tried this place after several people highly recommended it. Chinn-Chinn in Mattawan may be the best Asian restaurant I have experienced. I really like lettuce wraps, theirs are very good. My favorite chinese meal is Kung Pao Beef. They give you a choice for heat from 1-10. Their food is fantastic! My wife had the My Little Hibachi chicken which was flame broiled with pineapple soy glaze which she really liked. For dessert we had the homemade chocolate won tons. The place is small and you can expect to wait for a table, but it is worth the wait! If you like P. F. Chang's this is better. I would consider this a destination place worth the drive from anywhere in southwest Michigan. This restaurant is owned by the former Peking Palace people, but I think this is far better. Check the guide for details and hours.

No comments: