Aug 15, 2014

New in 2014. This place has as good a location as you can get. Right on the South Haven harbor next to the Idler. Admiral Jack's Bar and Grill has a great view of the harbor, the drawbridge and the tall ship. Notice their dinghy dock runs the length of the business. We tied our dinghy up and walked right up for drinks and dinner. Very cool! I had their perch sandwich with tater tots which was very good. My wife had a chicken wrap with potato salad that she really liked. I had a craft beer from Founder's and she had a cocktail. This is an open air bar and grill with an unbeatable view, good food and a full bar. They have a good craft beer selection, lots of summer drink concoctions and shot specials when the drawbridge is up. This place is owned by the Joe's Bar and Grill people and will be very popular. I will update the listing in the guide when I get more info. This is a must visit while in South Haven! Check the guide for more details.

No comments: