May 22, 2011

Yes to Family Style!




I have avoided this place because I made a bad assumption that it was just another bad diner. After all it is a converted Big Boy. I was wrong. I tried the Oasis Family Restaurant in Three Rivers due to comments on the internet that said it was a good place. When you first walk in you notice how nicely decorated it is with well dressed employees. Very professional and comfortable atmosphere. Our service was excellent and we were very impressed with the large menu. We tried lemon chicken and barbeque chicken with sides of sweet potatos that were fresh cut. The salads were very good and so was the rice pudding that came with the meal! Very impressed and looking forward to going back for more. Our next visit I tried the pasta which was very good and I paid the $2 upcharge to get one of their amazing cakes for dessert. This is the place to go for desserts! Lots of choices and great quality. This place has an excellent build your own burger menu along with many other sandwiches and is known for having excellent breakfast offerings. I was surprised and pleased with such a nice family style dining place that reminds me of some favorites in the Detroit area.

No comments: