Jul 1, 2016

This place has had instant success in Portage. Monelli's Italian Grill & Sports Bar lives up to its name. Nice Italian menu along with burgers, pizza and a large selection of craft beers. Large television screens to watch the game decorate most walls. This is the second location, the first being in Grand Rapids. Lots of appetizers so you can snack through the games. Try the boom boom shrimp or the portabella crostini. Lots of salads like caprese or avocado and strawberry. I had the lasagna which was very good and I especially liked the sauce. My daughter had the vodka sauce and was very impressed. The meatballs are very good and next time I will have spaghetti and meatballs. Look at entrees and you can even get a meatball dinner. They have steak, chicken and fish for dinner including Italian meatloaf and Sicilian marinated steak. They also have paninis wraps and subs. I also want to try their Stromboli soon.

No comments: